On March 11, 2021, it will be 10 years since the team YokosoNews live streamed East Japan Great Disaster.
Katz, Sarah and Emma, the trio of emergency live stream team will be back for one day to look back and talk about what we've been doing.
Three of us conducted emergency live cast to report what had been going on in Japan during that time. We'd been caught the global attenton at the time.
So why don't we plan for a casual re-union show?
Katz is now working as a web site software company to help build websites for companies and organizations.
Sarah has been busy being a mother of a son.
Ema is now licensed acupuncture practitioners in Tokyo and Tohoku (North Japan).
We will talk about our daily life thereafter. Ema will share her experience volunteering then living in Tohoku.
We Would Like to Get Your Comment by Feb 24, 2021
Feel free to send us your commend regarding 311 and your personal experience related to Japan.
Here are some sample questions.
- How have you been since 2011?
- Did you learn something from East Japan Great Disaster? Have you been doing anything?
- Now we are experiencing the new level of disaster called COVID-19.
Please submit your comment to YokosoNews.
We may read your comment during the YouTube show.
YokosoNews Comments Policy
After the initial purpose of gatherting information, your comments and contact information will be deleted sometime after 30 days of initial use unless you indicate to archive your information.
- If your information may be used for YokosoNews content. You have agreed that if your information was used within YokosoNews content, it will remain as the part of YokosoNews content.
- If there is the survey section, YokosoNews may retain analytic data of your answer, but will make sure to discard any privacy and sensitive information.
- YokosoNews will store your contact information securely on Amazon Web Services servers and will not share to any third parties without your consent.
- Your email address will only be used for contact purpose, and will not be published unless you explicitly mentioned
- Your social media handle will be used to identify who you are and may be publicly mentioned and used. DO NOT submit your social media handle unless you don't mind of being shared and/or mentioned publicly.