The winners and the results
World Cosplay Summit 2011
World Cosplay Summit 2011 just wrapped up their 2011 progrms. Everybody seems exhausted but relieved and accomplished again. Congratulations to Brazil, Italy, China, Australia and Netherland!
Here are the winners interviews right after the Championships on Sunday, August 7, 2011 in Nagoya Japan.
Due to the lack of times, there is no subtitles yet.
Brazil - Grand Champion
The winner of World Cosplay Summit 2011 Championship
Italy - Bushiroad Price (2nd Place)
China - Tokai-Walker Prize (3rd Place)
Australia - Brother Award (Best Costume)
Netherland - Cyperous Prize (Best Wig)
Congratulations to all winners. Here is the results of points
The Complete Results of WCS 2011 Championship
World Cosplay Summit 2011 - Final Result
WCS 2011 Championship Point System
- 25 points x 5 Judges = 125 pts
- Performance: 10 pts
- Costume: 10 pts
- Accuracy of Story: 5 pts
- Toru Furuya (Voice Actor)
- JAM Projects (Hironobu Kageyama, Masaaki Endo, Hiroshi Kitadani, Masami Okui and Yoshiki Fukuyama)
- Takaaki Kitani (President, Bushiroad)
- Inui Tatsumi (Site admin of Cure)
- Masaaki Nagase (Editor-in-chief, Tokai Walker)