Live at 12pm on Sunday, September 4, 2011 (JST), 3 year-old Dr. Shinsaku answered everybody's question. He's very smart Japanese kid.
On August 30, he became 3-year-old. So we celebrated his birthday.
Dr. Shinsaku Profile
Dr. Shinsaku is very smart. You can try asking question in Japanese to him.
His Japanese skill are between N5 and N4 of The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test.
|DOB||Aug 30, 2008|
|JLPT Level||Between N5 and N4|
|Education||Kindergarden 3-year class|
|Major||Watching YouTube on iPhone|
|Specialty||Make sound of a driving car|
|Favorite Food||Puffed grain (or Pakkan)
|Hobby||Collecting miniture cars - Hot Wheels|
|Favorite TV Program||Pythagora Switch - NHK Education
|Favorite characters||Woody and Buzz from Toy Story|
|Favorite type of girl
||Anyone in swim suits|
Skype Call-in Rules
- Install Skype
- Possibly have a headset to avoid feedback noise
- First-come, first-served
- When calling, MUTE USTREAM SOUND to avoid feedback (press "speaker" icon at the right bottom of the video section)
- Call "YokosoNews"
- Launch Skype
- Click "Add Contact" (The "+" icon for Skype 5.0)
- Type "YokosoNews" and FIND
- Press "Call" button to place the call
- Please keep Dr. Shinsaku happy!
- No too complicated questions!
Date & Time
Sunday, September 4, 2011
12:00pm~1:00pm (Japan Standard Time)
* Due to sushi preparation, we may start late
* The program is subject to change, postpond or cancel at the last min.
Click here for the extended list.