Photos by Achim Runnebaum
From Saturday, October 15, 2011 through Sunday October 16, 2011, the 34th annual Osu Chonin Festival will take place in Osu, Nagoya, Japan.
Witness the mixture of the traditional to modern performances.
This is the complete guide of the festival in the year 2011. Check out the YokosoNews coverage of OCF 2010 (Formerly as Osu Street Performance Festival 2010)
Please scroll down for the live cast detail.
Day 1: Saturday, October 15, 2011
Day 2: Sunday, October 16, 2011
Location: Osu Shopping District, Nagoya, Japan (Google Interactive Map)
Please use the public transportation. Please scroll down to the bottom of the page for the detail.
- Osu Kannon Station (Tsurumai Line on Nagoya Subway)
- Kamimaedu Station (Tsurumai Line and Meijo Line on Nagoya Subway)
The detail is TBA. While you're waiting, check our detail report of previous year.
- Oiran (Geisha) Parade
- Aichi Omotenashi Samurai Parade
- Samurai Princess parade
- Nagoya Matsuri Eiketsu (Shogun) Parade
- Street Performances
- Wrestling Show
Osu Chonin Festival Interactive Map
View Osu Chonin Festival English Map in a larger map
Please check the Japanese channel of OCF 2011 on Ustream to check if we're behind or not. We'll conduct Japanese live cast at the different channgel before and after the English live cast.
Watch at YokosoNews.tv
Date & Time
Saturday, October 15, 2011
12:00pm~1:00pm (Japan Standard Time)
* The time is subject to change since the weather forecast doesn't sound good.
* The program is subject to change, postpond or cancel at the last min.
Click here for the extended list.