Ask Dr. Shinsaku #005 - Let's learn Hiragana
THE BASIC OF JAPANESE
Live at 12pm on Sunday, October 2, 2011 (JST), 3 year-old Dr. Shinsaku is your teacher.
In this episode, Dr. Shinsaku will learn how to read Hiragana (Japanese characters). You can join Dr. Shinsaku to learn together.
Dr. Shinsaku Profile
Dr. Shinsaku is very smart. You can try asking question in Japanese to him.
His Japanese skill are between N5 and N4 of The Japanese-Language Proficiency Test.
|DOB||Aug 30, 2008|
|JLPT Level||Between N5 and N4|
|Education||Kindergarden 3-year class|
|Major||Watching YouTube on iPhone|
|Specialty||Make sound of a driving car|
|Favorite Food||Puffed grain (or Pakkan)
|Hobby||Collecting miniture cars - Hot Wheels|
|Favorite TV Program||Pythagora Switch - NHK Education
|Favorite characters||Woody and Buzz from Toy Story|
|Favorite type of girl
||Anyone in swim suits|
Skype students wanted!
We're looking for Skype students! Check your local time, and join our lesson live! Please fill out the form at the bottom of this page to attend the show! The first-come, the first served.
This is not "regular" Japanese lesson. This is fun and out-of-control Japanese lesson!
- You're time for one hour (need to be online 15min before the show)
- Skype with web cam with mic
- A couple pieces of paper and something to write
Skype tech specification
- Install Skype
- Possibly have a headset to avoid feedback noise
- When calling, MUTE USTREAM SOUND to avoid feedback (press "speaker" icon at the right bottom of the video section)
- Apply at the bottom of this page
- Wait for Katz to add you on his contact list.
- Katz will call you around 11:45am (JST)
- Please keep Dr. Shinsaku happy!
- No too complicated questions!
Watch at yokosonews.tv
Date & Time
Sunday, October 2, 2011
12:00pm~1:00pm (Japan Standard Time)
* The program is subject to change, postpond or cancel at the last min.
Click here for the extended list.